‘A Murder is Announced’ Trivia
Just finished reading ‘A Murder is Announced’ last night and I would like to review but because it is a book my local chapter of Sisters in Crime is discussing, I don’t want to review it until those followers have read it.
Still I thought it might be kind of fun to do a Trivia quiz for the meeting. I am going to post the quiz here and find out just how many of our members read my blog. Granted, I am not giving the answers but anyone who reads this will have a chance to find the answers before our meeting later this month. Anyone else is welcome to play along as well. After our meeting, the third Saturday of the month, I will post the answers for anyone interested.
- ‘A Murder is Announced’ was Agatha’s ________ book published?
- Inspector ________________ worked on this case with Miss Marple’s help.
- Names of the lesbian couple in this story _____________________
- Name of the vicarage cat ________________________________.
- What was the time that the murder was supposed to take place? ____________
- What was the name of Bunny’s Birthday cake? __________________________
- Who did Agatha model Miss Marple after? ______________________________
- AT the Bochercon World Mystery Convention in May _________ she was named Mystery Writer of the Century and the Poirot books Mystery Series of the Century.
- What cozy mystery convention features the Agatha award? __________________
- Was Agatha a cat lover or a dog lover? _________________________________
Again, have a happy 4th and enjoy the fireworks – along with a good book.